In order to facilitate your participation in Judson University intercollegiate athletics the following paperwork must be complete:
1. Emergency Medical Information
2. Insurance Information
3. Copy of Insurance Card (BOTH SIDES and READABLE)
4. Medical History Form
5. Assumption of Risk and Informed Consent
6. Sickle Cell Trait Documentation
7. Pre-Participation Physical Examination Form (MUST be completed by a MD, DO, PA or nurse practitioners (NP) will be accepted. Physicals given from a chiropractor will not be accepted.
8. Viewing of Sickle Cell Trait Information Form and Videos
9. Viewing of Concussion Fact Sheet and Video
ALL DOCUMENTATION for EVERY student-athlete must be received by the Judson University Athletic Department Athletic Training Staff no later then August 8, 2016. If all your documents are not on file, you will be withheld from participation in practice, tryouts, and competitions until ALL documentation is completed and submitted to the Athletic Department Athletic Training Staff.
Athletic Training Information